- Create sales order in front of the customers or in the back office or a mixture of both.
- Automatic look-up of existing customer (to avoid duplicate entries).
- Integrated postcode look-up tool (for maximum speed).
- Allows different invoice and delivery address.
- Customer’s comments and delivery directions notes.
- More than one salesperson linked to an order (for commission purposes).
- Accurate, real-time stock quantities at the point-of-sale.
- Prompt for product options. (User-defined. e.g. feet, scattered cushions and more)
- Allocate stock from store, warehouse, and on-order.
- Allocate from existing carpet rolls or specially order a carpet cut length.
- Add for supplier-only comments.
- Automatic creation of special purchase order.
- Facility to put on-hold purchase orders/delivery date.
- Complete control over de-branded goods strategy.
- Discounts by lines and/or for the entire order.
- Facility to add surcharges.
- Variable vat rate within same order.
- Order total, amount paid and balance due shown on each customer order.
- Deposit/Payment entry. Print receipt.
- Customer refunds.
- Drill down of payment history for an order or customer.
- Drill down on all order lines.
- Print professional order confirmation.
- Log of discrete notes and comments.
- Order stock for warehouse and/or for display-only
- Normal cost, ongoing discount and special discount facility.
- Add extra product options at time of purchase order creation
- Purchase order and sale order linkage.
- Stock auto-replenishment facility.
- Create individual or grouped purchase orders for the same supplier.
- Receive all or just part of the ordered goods.
- Tracking of purchase orders (by status, by status and manufacturer, by status, manufacturer and sale person and much more).
- Print, fax or e-mail purchase order.
- Management of bulk purchase orders in containers.
- Link purchase orders to a container.
- Purchase invoice and purchase order matching.
- Multiple supplier’s invoices per purchase order and vice verse.
- Goods ready for delivery screen. (Carpets ready for fitting)
- Control over multiple delivery vehicles and delivery routes for the same day.
- Balance visible next to each customer order.
- Notify customer by phone, letter or e-mail.
- Warehouse pick-list report.
- Reschedule booked deliveries easily.
- Customer collection facility.
- Clear and informative delivery schedule screen.
- Very powerful search engine to locate products.
- Warehouse bay control.
- Accurate and real time information across locations.
- Different and customisable level of access to the information for the staff.
- Stock valuation by branch and/or by product category and/or manufacturer in summary and detailed format.
- Product dimensions (x y z) cube and weight.
- Product notes.
- Product digital photo.
- Goods in are auto allocated to the appropriate customers orders.
- Facility to mark stock for display at retail location.
- Product templates and product master codes to assist with data entry.
- Real cost prices for individual items.
- Stock transfers between locations.
- Product barcode.
- Shop floor tickets. A4, A5 and A6 standard and customised.
- Product reorder level.
- Sold goods tickets.
- Goods reception diary.
- Product treatment management tool.
- Automatic carpet cutting tickets.
- Stock transfer both “formal” and drag-and-drop.
- Find sales order from either system generated ID or manual reference number.
- Fast and intuitive customer search facility.
- Full orders and payment history (drill down to line level).
- Customer merger tool (to consolidate duplicated entries).
- Customer mail shot.
- Creation of service request directly from a customer order.
- The new service entry automatically knows the invoice number, po number and delivery note number of the product in question.
- Simultaneous management of service progress with both customer and manufacturer.
- Entry of service actions and cost associated to them.
- Diary of outstanding and overdue of service calls and actions.
- Control by service status.
- Control of goods awaiting supplier collection and credit.
- Automatic generation of faxes and letter at various stages of the service process.
- Linkage of images/photos to a service.
- Debit notes to suppliers.
- Diary of outstanding and overdue debit notes.
- Customer service statistical reports.
- Full log of all actions taken to resolve a service issue.
- Payment reconciliation by date, type and location.
- Sales ledger by date range.
- Invoices ledger by date range.
- Unallocated payments report.
- Despatched unpaid report.
- Sales analysis by product-category, salesperson, branch.
- Bestseller and worse seller reports by value, volume and profit. Both numbers and graph formats.
- Margin and profit reports.
- Several price level per product (cost, normal price, sale price, web price, prom-price and prom-cost).
- Permit the option of having the tax included and tax excluded on the retail prices.
- Calculate and update 1000s of product prices in minutes.
- Round down result to display “friendly prices” (e.g. 999 instead of 1003.75).
- Put the entire store on sale prices and/or run promotions on selected product categories / ranges / items.
- Forward-pricing facility.
- Alert depending upon product-sale order allocation.
- Alert when product quantities drop below a pre-set level.
- Alert when purchase orders acknowledgements become overdue.
- Alert before purchase orders become overdue.
- Alert when special or stock purchase orders need to be created.
- Alert when sale orders drop below a pre-set margin.
- Alert when a customer services contact is overdue.
| - Sale Orders.|
| - Purchase Orders.|
| - Deliveries.|
| - Stock Control|
| - Warehouse.|
| - Customer Relation.|
| - Customer Services.|
| - Back Office.|
| - Price Management.|
| - Early Warning.|
| - Customer satisfaction.|
| - Customer Loyalty.|
| - Increase efficiency.|
| - Save money|
| - Improve margins.|
| - Stock control.|
| - Focused on growth.|
| - Best solution.|
| - Best service.|
| - Best value.|
| - Consistency.|
| - Direct & clear aproach.|
| - Experience.|
| - Robust technology.|